Course: NetMRI CCS Scripting (NMCS) Course
Learn how to gain efficiency by automating repetitive and time-consuming NetMRI Command Line Interface (CLI) tasks using the Infoblox CCS Scripting language. Study the rules of CCS scripting and explore introductory to advanced scripting solutions in hands-on labs. Discuss how to automate your organization’s existing CLI tasks with CCS scripting.
This is an advanced-level course for Network Engineers and Network Operation Center staff who want to use Infoblox CCS scripting to automate their Command Line Interface (CLI) tasks.
Lecture, demo, and hands-on lab exercises
Max Class Size
Attendees should have completed NetMRI Configuration and Administration (NMCA).
• Refresher: Initial configuration, upgrades, and Discovery Wizard.
• CCS scripting features and capabilities.
• CCS framework and rules.
• Adding and running scripts.
• Writing basic scripts.
• Scripting triggers
• Scripting filters
• Scripting with state variables
• Scripting with operators.
• Scripting to manage network issues.
• Scripting remediation of policy violations.
• Discussion of individual scripting needs.
NetMRI CCS Scripting (NMCS) accreditation (on-line, open-book)